Tanzania Safari Holidays
Tanzania is a vibrant and beautiful country. The heart stopping scenery and the friendliness of the Tanzanian people along with the wildlife in the beautiful national parks will be locked in your memory forever.
Tanzania safari holidays are hard to beat, there is magnificent game viewing, excellent birding and fantastic photographic moments. We will help you to experience the majestic wonders that Tanzania safari holidays can offer. We create inspiring, fun and educational holidays for families, groups, romantic couples, newly weds on their honeymoon, trekkers who want to climb Kilimanjaro, or the solo traveller who wants an exciting getaway.
We can craft a Tanzania Safari holiday for you if you have a special interest in a particular mammal or bird, or if you are a keen photographer we can make sure you travel to the best areas for the all important photos.
We love helping to plan secret escapes for honeymooners wanting an extra special holiday, whether it is a luxurious beach hotel, a hideaway in the middle of a national park or a romantic spa hotel on the shores of the Indian Ocean.
Luxury holidays are a specialty of ours, we know lots of beautiful lodges and camps where you can enjoy a taste or pure relaxed indulgence.
Its hard to beat a Tanzania Safari Holiday….
- Top class game viewing in two UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
- Authentic African wilderness, with endless plains and unfenced National Parks.
- The greatest wildlife spectacles on earth – the wildebeest migration with over 2.5 million animals moving between Serengeti National Park in Tanzania to Kenya’s Masai Mara.
- Unbeatable chimp trekking in Gombe and Mahale Mountains.
- The roof of Africa you can climb to the summit of Mount Kilimanjaro.
- Incredible Indian Ocean with miles of white sandy beaches and crystal clear water, where you can kite surf dive, snorkel and swim in safety.
- Explore a bygone era in Zanzibar’s Stone Town another UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Fun for children of all ages
- Easily accessible with daily flights from the UK, Europe and USA.
- Politically stable, a safe and friendly country to travel in.
These are all questions we love and we can answer them.
Tanzania is an easy country to reach. There are daily flights from most regional airports in the UK including London, Birmingham, Manchester, Glasgow and Newcastle. There are two main international airports in Tanzania, Kilimanjaro and Dar es Salaam. From either airport you can be in a National Park within two hours, sitting watching amazing wildlife spectacles.
We are passionate about minimising the impact of tourism on the land and people in Tanzania, we will help you find camps and lodges which promote sustainable tourism and help you to plan your activities while you’re away.
We don’t offer “set” package holidays. Our Tanzania safari holidays are a unique, bespoke offering based on your needs – get in touch email email@example.com or call us 01524 242018. Have a look at our video below, Joseph works with us regularly as one of our Tanzania Safari Guides. He sums up a safari in Tanzania.
All the flights and flight-inclusive holidays on this website are financially protected by the ATOL scheme. When you pay you will be supplied with an ATOL Certificate. Please ask for it and check to ensure that everything you booked (flights, hotels and other services) is listed on it. Please see our booking conditions for further information or for more information about financial protection and the ATOL Certificate please click this link www.atol.org.uk/ATOLCertificate Our ATOL number is 5802
The Association of Bonded Travel Organisers Trust Limited (ABTOT) provides financial protection under the Package Travel, Package Holidays and Package Tours Regulations 1992 for Tribes Travel Ltd, and in the event of their insolvency, protection is provided for the following:
1. non-flight packages commencing in and returning to the UK
2. non-flight packages commencing and returning to a country other than the UK
3. flight inclusive packages that commence outside of the UK, which are sold to customers outside of the UK.
4. accommodation only bookings;
1, 2, 3 and 4 provides for a refund in the event you have not yet travelled. 1 and 3 provides for repatriation.
Please note that bookings made outside the UK are only protected by ABTOT when purchased directly with Tribes Travel Ltd.
Your money is therefore secured with financial protection which exceeds the legal requirements.
Snippets from happy guests! Read all testimonials
A perfect way to see the Serengeti Migration with game drives and includes Ngorongoro Crater