Now that I’m back (sadly!), I just wanted to drop you a line to thank you for organising a fabulous trip (especially on such short notice) — it was exactly the trip I wanted, and as you mentioned on the phone, what you arranged (as opposed to just signing up for a tour to see the different parks while staying in big lodges with lots of people) made a HUGE difference in what I experienced on the trip!
– I think you (through the Plantation Lodge) were responsible for my birthday cake and bubbly in the Crater, so thank you for that — I had a really great day in the Crater that day and won’t forget that birthday…
– The private game drives were fantastic, as I got to linger for more photos and see what I wanted — I got an unexpected 1 day and half of private game drives in the Serengeti and saw a lot in that time alone
– I really liked the Nomad concept
– The food throughout the whole trip was delicious
– I got some unexpected room upgrades (at Plantation Lodge and Zanzibar Palace), which were really nice surprises
– I liked Zanzibar Palace a lot — they were really helpful in helping me organise some excursions (for example, I decided last minute to visit Chumbe Island), the restaurant (as you noted) was very good, and Robert, the manager there, spoke highly of you
– I liked Kichanga, though perhaps not as much as some of the other places I stayed on the trip, but that’s only because the other places you selected were really great and probably more “me” than Kichanga was
In all, the trip exceeded expectations, and everything (transfers, etc) ran like clockwork, so thanks again!